If you want to become a self-employed live-in care assistant, contact us today. Constantia Care is a private care agency, based in North London, providing live-in care as well as respite care to clients based in and around London and the home counties. We are currently recruiting care assistants and live-in care assistants to join our rapidly growing company.
Our client base range from frail elderly to disabled people choosing to continue to live an independent life in the security & comfort of their own home. As a care assistant you will be required to assist our clients to live their life in a way they wish; you may be required to help with personal care, light housekeeping & companionship.
Constantia live-in Care have an ethos of work excellence and job satisfaction; we achieve this by ensuring all staff are fully trained and supported to ensure confidence to take on the role of care assistant with our clients.
Our rate of pay is competitive and varies with the job role. Over and above all live-in carers will receive full room & board. We offer full support with our 24hour help line; there will always be someone to speak to.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a picture of yourself, and a short cover letter/email.
Care assistant requirements:
– Age must range from 25 years
– Preferable to have opened a UK Bank Account
– A minimum of 1 Years’ experience is preferable but not essential
– Good communication skills
– Written and spoken English to an intermediate level
– You will be required to attend mandatory training
– Have an EU or UK passport or have a permit to work in the UK