Constantia Live-in Care have a dedicated, highly trained team who strive to deliver
care excellence in London and the home counties.
Constantia Care’s aim is to enable you to live the life you choose with dignity.
For expert live-in and respite care for your loved ones please call us today:
0207 624 9966
- Constantia Live-in Care is committed to ensuring our clients and their families have the highest quality live-in care and support; 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We will visit you, and do a face to face assessment to understand all requirements including preferred activities, dietary requirements and more to match our best live-in care assistant to your needs.
- All of our live-in care assistants are trained to a high standard and are all fully vetted with current DBS and references in line with CQC guidelines.
- We offer full 24 hour manned telephone for any emergencies to give you peace of mind, someone is always available to assist.
- We provide iPhones (optional) to our live-in carers to enable family to keep in contact; you can facetime to see how your loved ones are doing at anytime.
Constantia Care Core Values
There are eight stage core values fundamental to our philosophy, and these are;
||ensuring service users have the right to be left alone and undisturbed whenever they wish, and where possible to manage their own affairs.
||ensuring service users get the right help and support which enables them to make choices and express preferences.
||understanding the service users’ needs and treating them with respect, valuing each person as an individual.
||ensuring all basic human rights are respected and protecting our service users against discrimination.
||assisting service users to take measured risk, to make their own decisions and ultimately act for themselves where capacity allows.
||to enable service users to become valued citizens within the local community.
||enabling service users, where possible, to realise their own aims and helping them to achieve their goal in all aspects of their daily living.
||support clients to retain their current level of independence to protect dignity and self-esteem.